Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WaT's wiTh my naMe?!

well! hEre it gOes..
LARA BEA A. AGNO was born on september 02, 1990..
actually, i don't know what's the history behind!..

I don't care about the history or story of my name.. As far as I know, I LOVE my name so much.
.
But according to my dad he got the name LARA BEA in the newspaper..
All I know LARA BEA was a western bride that my dad's idolized her so much.

Well, so much for that!.. my friend call me "BEA" or "BEI"..

Some of my friends told me that i'm a nice person, friendly, kind and etc.
(ahahaha)

My second name
"BEA" is I love the most.
because for me "BEA" is a beautiful name, a nice name for the girl, like ME.
I thank my PARENTS for giving me such a beautiful and nice name.
I LOVE it!


2 comments:

  1. Tsarr,, AGno nga tawag ko sayo eeh..

    ano meaning ng AGNO? hehehe..
    jowk lng..
    labyu lara bea.. muah♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. nesh ha! kaw ha.. baaaaaadddddd! ahahaa

    ReplyDelete