Monday, February 16, 2009

why I took up NURSING!

Well, well, well! here we go again.
Questioning about why I took up NURSING??!
first of all, we all know that NURSING is indemand outside the country.
NURSING can earn a lot of money, especially DOLLARS.
We can't deny the fact. Right?
That's why many people took up NURSING as their course
My first choice is NURSING because it is indemand outside the country (i'm just being honest!) and my mom wants me to take up this course and when I was in my high school days,
I think
NURSING is my passion. Helping people, serving people or so whatever?!..but I doubt to take up this course. I don't know why?! But now, i'm here taking up NURSING. I love this course but now, I don't think so. I'm so tired. But i'm trying to do my BEST, so that my MOM and my DAD will be proud of ME.

13 comments:

  1. Honestly, its hard to choose the best course but I think we have potential to become professional nurses someday.. God Bless.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep on dreaming nd achieve your goals... daming capital letters? galit u bah? hehehehehe... good luck with your choasen career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will always give others hope,
    we are angel with a stethoscope.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tnx Mags.. God bless you dai.. muah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do gud ou U'R StuDiEs!
    aNd im XuR u CN rEAcH u'r gOaLs In LifE!
    KeEp RoCkIN!
    gOd BlEsS yOu AlwAys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ei lara!

    just always remember what God had promised in Jeremiah 29:11... "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future."

    add me up! notereader03.blogspot.com

    God bless you always! :)
    Trust in the Lord

    ♥CJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. gOod LucK cLassmate..

    g0d blesS..

    taKe cAre..

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanx 4 ur comment:]
    God bless you all classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. just believe that do it!!
    have in God",
    HE's always in you...
    gogogogogo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know we have different reasons why we chose this course,..whatever the reasons is lets just make our parents proud!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. ` yeah..
    ` can't deny the fact..
    ` that most of the people took nursing as their chosen course..
    ` cause they can earn " DOLARS " as what you've said.
    ` i agree..
    ` We have the same reason.
    ` Well aside from being practical taking up this course.
    ` It should come from our heart to love this course that we really wanted it. And dreamed of.
    ` Because taking up a course is one of the most important decision in life.
    ` I believe in you girl..
    ` keep it going..keep on dreaming !
    ` Do your best and God will do the rest.
    ` Just always lift up you faith in him and never lose your trust to him !
    ` Godbless you always and Goodluck !

    ReplyDelete