Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My so-called FRIENDS..


FRIENDS?!
Marami ako nyan! aku pah! (ahaha)..
I'm a FRIENDLY pe
rson..
for me FRIEND is someone to lean on especially if you have problems
.
Someone you can TRUST.
Someone you can TALK to.
Someone who won't ever PULL you DOWN
and won't TOLERATE your MISTAKES.
A FRIEND is a hand to pull you up and a perso
n you know well..
A FRIEND is someone who cherish the most..
Like my STARS, my SINGLE LADIES, my 2-gee FRIEN
DS and lastly my FLC BARKADA....


This is my STA
RS


Mags, Gayda, Shane, Maui, tin2 and rocky. But in this picture we're not complete.
wee! I ENJOYED han
ging with them.


my SINGLE LADIES



Kaye and Nesch. We are the SINGLE LADIES because we have no boyfriends. (ahahaha) We're enjoying being SINGLE. I LOVE their company so much.

my
2-GEE FRIEND
S



rami nila noh?! I'm FRIENDLY kasi, kaya ganun.. This people accept me for who I am and this people is my FRIEND since my journey in college started.
I LOVE and I ENJOYED being with them.




Lastly, my FLC BARKADA.



for me this group of
BARKADA is the best BARKADAHAN.
They are my bestfriends since highschool until now.
Kahit ngkahiwahiwalay kami ngayong college andyan pa rin sila para sa akin.
Kakaiba itong mga BARKADA ko. Wala atang mga problema. ( ahehehe) I LOVE them so much.
They are my
INSPIRATION.
If i'm with them, I can forget my problems even just for a while. This people love me, they accept me for who i am, they trust me.
For me, this
FLC BARKADA is very important in my LIFE aside from my PARENTS and my YOUNGER BROTHER.
Without them, my
LIFE is incomplete. I have a lot of friends, but this FLC BARKADA is the most important. Nothing can't change that.
I MISS them so much. How
LUCKY i am to have them in my LIFE.




I thank
GOD for giving me such a wonderful gift in my LIFE
my
PARENTS and my
CIRCLE OF FRIENDS
.
I think, i'm so
LUCKY to have them, and they are LUCKY to have ME .
(ahahahaha.. No! i'm just kiddin')



LOVE YOU GUYS!






p.s:
not finish yet!.. ngkaproblema sa mga FONT.
HELP ME!!!!
ahehe :]


























































No comments:

Post a Comment